While all of us have our story to tell, it’s not easy to do so through a small tattoo. Instead, you have to dig deep and find a word, a letter, or an object that speaks to you.
It is such stories that prove how meaningful a tattoo can be. The lines and shapes on the skin have the power to touch souls.
1. Fire rose tattoo for survivors – Sometimes symbols can carry deep meanings that touch souls. The fire rose tattoo is one of them.
2. Tiny lightning bolt tattoo – It represents a destructive force to reckon with. Because lightning strikes swiftly.
3. Laugh now, cry later – This tattoo refers to the attitude of “laugh now, cry later.” It means living to the fullest or recklessly and deal with the consequence later.
4. OCD awareness tattoo – The tattoo marks his fight against OCD and celebrates his courage along the way.
5. Broken heart – They can be a symbol of closure or a reminder to cherish the present. This small broken heart is the first case.
6. Small family picture – Our aesthetics or values may change. But our families will always hold a special place in our heats.
7. Small lonely match man – A burning match represents light and hope. But this match man tattoo gives a different feeling.
8. Wish you were here – Christopher McCandless, the man who wandered into the wild and died there, wrote in his notebook that “happiness is only real when shared.”
9. Still I rise nape tattoo – The quote is the title of Maya Angelou’s poem, the late American writer and civil rights activist.
10. The happy chemical – You may experience symptoms of depression and anxiety. This small tattoo may be the supplement that brings joy and comfort.
11. Eye of Horus tattoo – In ancient Egyptian mythology, Horus is the God of the sky. In one battle, he lost one of his eyes.
12. Snake tattoo – Snakes shed their skin several times a year, a snake tattoo can also symbolize reincarnation and a new beginning.
13. Small Semicolon tattoo – A semicolon tattoo becomes a trophy of survivors who battle against mental health issues.
14. Safety pin tattoo – A safety pin tattoo might give you the actual feeling of pain just by looking at it. But there’s a deeper meaning to it.
15. Red pill, blue pill – The red pills stand for the real world that is full of danger and unknown. On the other hand, the blue pill will lead him to a wonderland where he will never know what happens in reality.
16. A meaningful ankle tattoo – The meaning of anchor tattoos varies from person to person. It may honor the support of family and friends.
17. Drown in thoughts – This small nape tattoo captures the struggles of excessive thinking.
18. Light the fire within – A passion or a special someone may come into your life and light up your world.